The 21 Most Important Steps You Can Take To Save The Relationship After It’s Been Shattered By An Affair
Are you struggling to get over the pain of an affair? After being blindsided by the betrayal and resulting pain and emotion, you may wonder what next? How do you deal with the questions and doubt. . .do you take him/her back. . .do you leave. . .can you ever find trust again? Right now, you probably can’t get the thoughts out of your head. But there is hope.
If you’re struggling to put your marriage and your life back together after an affair, today I am going to give you the exact steps that both of you (the injured as well as the cheater), need to take to heal themselves first and then work together to transform the marriage and make it better than ever.
The key to re-establishing a healthy relationship is knowing exactly what to say and do immediately after the affair. You need a concrete plan that helps you focus on doing the right things in the right order to save your relationship as opposed to trying to figure it out on your own.
Believe it or not, you can find love and trust with your spouse again, but you need to follow a specific sequence of steps, because healing your relationship is about building on success after success. This 21-part series will provide you with the exact steps that you need to take to heal and rebuild the relationship.
- Get in Touch with Your Pain
- Process Your Painful Emotions Effectively
- Clear Your Mind and Own Your Thoughts
- Overcome Obsessive Images about the Affair
- Rebuild Your Self-Confidence, Self-Trust, and Self-Respect
- How to Cope with Your Emotions and Restore Trust with Your Partner
- Overcome Your Negative Feelings
- End the Affair
- Become Transparent
- Ask for Forgiveness
- Create a Heartfelt Apology
- Analyze the 10 Critical Dimensions of Your Relationship
- Coming into Agreement
- Talk with Each Other – A Lot
- Discuss the 10 Critical Dimensions of Your Relationship with Each Other
- Rebuild Trust
- Develop Stability
- Learn to Resolve Conflicts
- Revitalize Your Sexual Relationship
- Accept the Past and Move on to a Brighter Future
- Develop a Relationship Contract
What to do Next:
This is just a preview to Dr. Gunzburg’s comprehensive Survive an Affair program plus companion workbook. His home study program is designed to help the injured and the cheater heal themselves first and then work together to transform the marriage and make it better than ever.
After more than 30 years as a marriage counselor, Dr. Frank Gunzburg knows what it takes for couples to survive an affair. Thousands of couples have walked away from his practice happy and still together after being rocked by infidelity.
Luckily, you don’t have to travel or spend thousands of dollars to take advantage of his proven system. For about the cost of an hour of counseling you can take control and find the help you need to heal yourself and your marriage. Click here to find out more.
Don’t waste another moment feeling hurt and alone. Put the struggle behind you and start the healing process now. The only thing stopping you from moving forward is…well…you. Click here now